NO Wasps Eliminator is a powder insecticide puff pack for quick and effective elimination of wasp nests outdoors.
Kills wasps and destroys nests.
- Quick and effective.
- Diatomaceous Earth (DE) carrier improves pick up of the insecticide by wasps to carry into the nest.
- DE has insecticidal properties in addition to the permethrin active.
- Ready to use puff pack, for easy application.
- 60 g treats up to 5-6 nests.
- Using powder insecticide helps keep wasps calm.
- From a safe distance watch the wasps for a few minutes to identify nest entrance. See here for advice on finding wasp nests.
- Give the pack a light shake then open the lid.
- Apply 5-6 sharp puffs directly at the nest entrance and where the wasps land.
- Check again several hours later. If there is still activity, or the powder has become damp, repeat the application.
- To avoid being stung by wasps wear a beekeepers veil and gloves.
- Apply in the evening when wasps are less active.
- Treat all hanging or exposed nests with a swift and thorough dusting.
- For wasp nests below concrete, paths, tree stumps etc. apply along all the edges.
- The wasps will carry the powder into the nest and this eventually destroys the whole nest.
24 g/kg Permethrin and 955 g/kg Diatomaceous Earth
Ready to Use Powder Puffer Pack: 60g (5-6 nests),
Commercial: 1.5 kg (100-150 nests. Available to large scale users e.g. DoC, farmers, bee keepers, commercial operators, etc., to enquire contact Kiwicare directly)
- Advice on finding wasp nests.
- Apply when nest entrance is dry and rain is not expected within 2 hours.
- Wasps are less active in low light; to avoid stings apply powder just before dusk or just after dawn.
- For nest entrances in eaves of buildings or other high places, give bottle a gentle shake before puffing and apply powder to wall where wasps land to enter the nest.
- Use as part of the Kiwicare 1-2-3 Wasp Control Programme - Search, Destroy, Protect.
- Pest Control Terms Glossary of Meanings
Note: For nests that cannot be accessed easily because they are in eaves or other places with a narrow entrance.
The new NO Wasps Eliminator adheres better to surfaces. However, although it puffs upwards well, it can still be difficult to get the powder to the nest entrance.
A temporary ad hoc solution for is to use the dip tube from a trigger sprayer e.g. NO Bugs Super 1L RTU or other trigger bottle typically found under a kitchen sink.
Clean and dry it, and it will fit neatly into the aperture of the NO Wasps Eliminator puff bottle. Push the dip tube down to the level of the powder. The puffer will now puff the powder upwards easily and the nozzle can easily be inserted into the small holes and gaps that usually constitute the entrance to the nest.
HSNO Approval Code: HSR101044.
NO Wasps Eliminator SDS
Join the conversation
This also helps with...
I noticed a wasp nest entrance under the apex of the terracotta tiles of what we call the garden shed. It was very active and high up. I watched it for several nights and noticed that it was totally quiet just as the light was fading. The problem was access.
I looked around at what I had and finally produced a perfect gadget that delivered a precise amount of wasp eliminator into the hole while standing 2 M away. I tested it using talcum powder in another part of the garden. Last night on dusk fired about 10gms right into hole.
This morning not a single wasp in sight, and a trace of powder round the entrance
A totally clean way of doing the job with reduced risk.
Thanks for your brilliant product.
Just wanted to say the wasp puffer is awesome. Had a nest inside a retaining wall with a small entrance, was quoted a minimum $150 by numerous crowds to spray it. Got the puffer pack and in a couple hours the wasps were kaput.