NO Wasps Nest Killer Spray allows destruction of wasp nests from a safe distance.
- Kills wasps on contact.
- Eliminates wasp nests.
- Ready to use aerosol spray for easy application.
- Sprays up to 4 metres.
- From a safe distance watch the wasps for a few minutes to identify the nest location.*
- Shake can well before use. Hold can in an upright position.
- Stand a safe distance from the nest (at least 2m) and not directly underneath. Use a sweeping motion to saturate the nest.
- Check again several hours later. If there is still activity, repeat the application.
*NO Wasps Nest Killer Aerosol works best on nests in the open. The entrance to wasp nests that are in the eaves of a house or in a hole in the ground may be some distance from the entry point such as the gap at the eaves. This makes it difficult for the spray to reach the nest. In such a cases consider the NO Wasps Eliminator Powder which can be puffed into the entrance and reaches the nest more easily and wasps carry the powder into the nest on entry.
1.3 g/kg d-Allethrin and 1.2 g/kg d-Phenothrin.
350 g aerosol
- To assist in eradicating Wasps, use as part of the Kiwicare 1-2-3 Wasp Control Programme.
- SEARCH: For and find Wasp nests.
- DESTROY: Apply Kiwicare NO Wasps Eliminator OR Kiwicare NO Wasps Nest Killer Aerosol spray to the entrance of Wasp nests.
- PROTECT: Spray Kiwicare NO Wasps Total Protection Spray on surfaces around fences, decks, walls, window frames etc. where Wasps are seen landing.
- Wasps are less active in low light; to avoid stings apply spray just before dusk or just after dawn.
- Apply when Wasp nest entrance is dry, and rain is not expected within 2 hours.
- Wear protective clothing when treating nests (bee veil, hat, long sleeved overalls and gloves).
HSNO Approval Code: HSR007671
NO Wasps Nest Killer Aerosol SDS