Controls a wide range of fungal and bacterial diseases.
- Protects plants from fungal and bacterial diseases.
- For use on vegetables, fruit trees, ornamentals and roses.
- BioGro® Certified Organic for use in organic gardening.
- No withholding period.
- Mix 1 sachet (10 g) in 2.5 L of clean water.
- Spray foliage until run off occurs.
- Spray leaves on both the upper and lower surfaces as complete coverage is required for effective control.
- Can be used all year round but especially effective in winter when bacterial spores are most active.
500 g/kg (50%) Copper as Copper Oxychloride in the form of water dispersible granules.
Powder Concentrate: 50 g (5 x 10 g sachets)
[Limited availability due to product being discontinued].
Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997 No P8393. (Discontinued)
HSNO Approval code: HSR000740.
Organic Copper Oxy - SDS