Triple action fungicide, insecticide and foliar feed for roses and ornamentals.
- Triple action formula – contact insecticide, systemic fungicide and foliar feed action giving longer lasting control
- For use on roses and ornamentals
- Easy to use liquid
- No leaf burn or marking
- Kills insects via contact and ingestion
- New Zealand made
Purchase now from...
These images are direct links to retailer's product page.
- Ready to use – Turn nozzle to SPRAY.
- Spray foliage until run off occurs.
- Spray leaves on both the upper and lower surfaces as complete coverage is required for effective control.
- Apply every 10-14 days.
Ready to use - 0.126 g/L Myclobutanil, 0.24 g/L Tau-Fluvalinate as a ready to use liquid.
- 750 ml ready to use.
- See also PLANThealth Spectrum Concentrate
- The insecticide Tau-fluvalinate, in Spectrum is also an acaricide/miticide and can be used to effectively control spider mites on ornamental plants. However, we recommend only using it in a targeted fashion and when the mite infestation is out of control, as it will also kill beneficial predatory mites.
- Apply to top and undersides of leaves.
- Avoid application in hot weather above 30°C.
- Best applied in cooler conditions at the beginning or end of the day.
- To protect beneficial pollinating insects such as bees do not apply onto plants likely to be visited by bees or in an area where bees are foraging.
- It is an offence to use this product on animals.
- Not for use on fruit or vegetables.
- HSNO Code: Ready to use - HSR101294
- See www.epa.govt.nz for approval conditions.
- PLANThealth Spectrum Plus SDS