Natural pyrethrum insecticide. Organic control of a wide range of insect pests on roses, ornamentals, trees and shrubs.
- Shake well
- Using pinch and twist motion, adjust spray nozzle to ‘SPRAY’ position
- Spray all affected surfaces of plant
- Turn nozzle to ‘STOP/OFF’ position after use
- Apply at first indication of infestation and then every 7 days as necessary
0.12 g/L pyrethrins (pyrethrum) in the form of a ready to use liquid.
750 ml ready to use
- Do not apply in strong sunlight or on very hot days (temperature above 32°C)
- Apply late in the day
- Apply to upper and lower leaf surfaces
This product may be harmful if inhaled or swallowed. May cause skin and eye irritation and allergic reaction. Avoid skin contact. Wash hands and exposed
skin after use.
- HSNO Approval Code: HSR101064
- PLANThealth Insect Hit Natural RTU SDS