Insect pest and disease control for roses and ornamentals.
- Mix 10 ml per 1 L of clean water.
- Spray foliage until run off occurs.
- Spray leaves on both the upper and lower surfaces as complete coverage is required for effective control.
- Apply every 10-14 days.
Concentrate: 4.4 g/L Myclobutanil, 9.6 g/L Tau-Fluvalinate in the form of an emulsifiable concentrate
- Concentrate: 250 ml, 500 ml
- See also Ready to Use Spectrum Plus: 750 ml
- The insecticide Tau-fluvalinate, in Spectrum is also an acaricide/miticide and can be used to effectively control spider mites on ornamental plants. However, we recommend only using it in a targeted fashion and when the mite infestation is out of control, as it will also kill beneficial predatory mites.
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates.
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates video
- Glossary of Gardening Terms
Concentrate: HSNO Approval Code: HSR000731.
Spectrum - Concentrate - SDS
Ready to Use: HSNO Approval Code: HSR101294.
Join the conversation
This also helps with...
Just a quick update on the Kiwicare products.
The roses were getting quite infested so I decided to try the Spraying Oil first to see what effect that had.
Result ... roses are now completely aphid free and I've just become a fan of the Oil.
Will still use the PLANThealth Spectrum as a disease preventative and insect killer but now know which is the quick one for aphids alone.
Thanks again for all your help and replacement products. It's great to know that some producers do care about what they sell and you deserve a gold medal for that.