A powerful anti-bacterial liquid spray that removes mould & soap scum from hard surfaces.
- Kills germs
- Removes mould
- Cleans and sanitises
- Cuts through soap scum
- For toilets, sinks, tiles, showers, baths, etc.
- Bottle made from re-cycled plastic*
*Post Consumer Waste HDPE Bottles are made from recycled milk bottles sourced from NZ curbside recycling and the labels are easy wash off to help with post use re-cycling.
- Turn nozzle to ON position.
- Spray onto surface. Leave for up to 5 minutes.
Always test on an inconspicuous area for 5 minutes before use.
- Wipe over with clean damp cloth and allow to dry.
Suitable for use on bathroom surfaces including toilets, baths, sinks, tiles, glass shower doors, stainless steel, bins and floors.
Do not use on food preparation surfaces, cook tops and other kitchen surfaces, carpet, fabrics, unwaxed vinyl, wood, marble, brass, copper, uncoated aluminium and steel, or worn, chipped enamel in baths and basins.
Sodium Hypochlorite 15 g/L (Available Chlorine 1.3% m/v.).
Ready to Use: 650 ml, 1 L