For protection against germs and bacteria ensure regular hand washing with SORTED Anti-Bacterial Hand Wash. Remember to wash hands for at least 30 seconds.
- With moisturisers for soft hands
- Fresh fragrance
- Tough on germs -Kills 99.9%*
*Independently tested to be effective against MHV-1 virus (Covid-19 surrogate).
- Ensure cap is on tight and turn pump anti-clockwise to open.
- Pump 1-2 times to dispense soap onto hands.
- Rub soap all over hands for at least 30 seconds vigorously ensuring total coverage including nails & thumbs. Rinse well with water. Suitable for children 12+ months old.
Instructions for Good Hand Hygiene
For thorough sanitisation and hygiene of hands we recommend:
- Remove jewellery and apply enough Sorted Hand Wash to palm to keep hand surfaces moist for at least 20 seconds. For effectiveness against viruses mentioned rub soap all over hands for at least 1 minute before rinsing.
- Rub palms together.
- Rub between and around fingers.
- Cover all surfaces of hands and fingers.
- Rub thumbs.
- Rub fingertips of each hand in opposite palm.
- Continue rubbing while rinsing with clean water.
- Dry hands with a paper towel and use the towel to turn off the tap/s.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.5%.
Ready to Use: 250 ml pump and 500 ml refill.