Water based surface spray for the control of crawling and landing insect pests. Create a perimeter barrier to insect pests.
- Long lasting protection from flying and crawling insect pests
- Kills insects after contact
- Provide protective perimeter barrier for your house
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to use 2 litre with hose and remote trigger
- Available at Bunnings
- Holding the trigger approximately 20-25 cm from the area to be treated. Spray surfaces insect pests are seen crawling over except those used for food preparation.
See tips below for specific pests. Spray around the house perimeter, inside and out, to create a protective barrier against insects entering your home.
- Ants – Apply to places Ants are seen and in a band around the exterior base of walls.
- Flies – Apply to surfaces flying insects are seen landing including exterior sunny walls.
- Cockroaches and Silverfish – spray surfaces where cockroaches and silverfish have been seen and cracks, crevices and dark places they hide during the day.
- Spiders - spray spider hiding places and webs.
- Moths, including clothes moth and pantry moth - remove clothes/food from cupboards/drawers clean, spray, let dry and return goods.
- Fleas - spray edges of carpets and anywhere else dust tends to collect.
- Mosquitoes - apply to mosquito resting surfaces such as fences and hedges.
- See the Insect Guard Insect Control System.
- 3.5 g/L Permethrin in the form of a ready to use liquid.
- 2 Litre with hose and remote trigger
- Avoid spraying directly onto delicate furnishings, fabrics, wallpaper or food handling areas.
- Re-apply every 2-3 months or as necessary.
Join the conversation
This also helps with...
Metered release of commercial strength insecticide for control of flying and crawling insects indoors. Insect Gu...