Insect Guard Multi-Insect Surface Spray aerosol provides protection from crawling insect pests by repelling them, rapidly knocking them down and killing them.
- House Flies, Blow Flies, Fruit Flies, Fleas, Silverfish, Mosquitoes, Midges, Moths, Spiders, Cockroaches, Beetles, Ants and more.
- Available at Bunnings
- SHAKE CAN WELL BEFORE USE.
- Holding the can approximately 20-25 cm from the area to be treated. Spray all infested areas, and insect hiding places and where insect pests have been active.
- Spray around the house perimeter, inside and out, to create a protective barrier against insects entering your home.
- Re-apply every 3 months or as necessary.
- See the Insect Guard Insect Control System.
- 2.0 g/kg Tetramethrin and 2.0 g/kg Cyphenothrin.
- 300 g aerosol
Q. What are Tetramethrin and Cyphenothrin?
A. Tetramethrin and Cyphenothrin are safe pyrethroid insecticides that, because they are stable, will give long lasting protection on the surfaces ants will contact.
Q. How long does INSECT GUARD Multi-Insect Surface Spray take to work?
A. Typically, INSECT GUARD Multi-Insect Surface Spray will be repellent immediately, knockdown will occur after 10-30 minutes after direct spraying and ant death ~60 minutes after exposure to treated surfaces. However, expect full effectiveness to be achieved 24 hours from first treatment
- Avoid spraying directly onto furnishings, fabrics, wallpaper or food handling areas.
Join the conversation
This also helps with...
Water based surface spray for the control of crawling and landing insect pests. Create a perimeter barrier to in...