A blend of herbicide and nutrients to kill most broadleaf weeds, feed and green grass rapidly and organically break down thatch into beneficial humus for healthy lawns. Easy application with a simple click on hose spray unit.
LawnPro Turfclean & Green Rapid+
- Kills Weeds
Clover, Dandelion, Dock, Daisies, Chickweed, Hydrocotyle, Onehunga Weed and many more.
- Greens Grass Quickly
Adds nitrogen, iron and other nutrients to your lawn promoting lush green growth
- Improves the condition of lawn soil
- Organically Breaks Down Thatch
Stimulates beneficial soil microbes reducing the dense spongy layer of organic material in lawns (thatch) that can harbour disease. D-Thatch assists deeper root penetration
- Treats 230 m2
- Mow 2-3 days before application with the mower height raised a notch or two above normal. This gives time for the cut grass to 'heal' and leaves the weed foliage for the herbicide to act on.
- Hold off mowing after application for 2 weeks. If the lawn 'needs' mowed sooner raise the mower height a notch or two above normal so as not to remove the weed foliage.
- Ensure spray head is turned to ‘OFF’.
- Shake well.
- Connect garden hose to the spray head.
- Turn your garden hose tap on to medium pressure.
- Pointing the spray head over the lawn, turn the spray head to ‘ON’.
- In a sweeping motion cover the lawn evenly.
- Turn the spray head to ‘OFF’ before turning off the house tap.
9.3g/L Dichlorprop-p, 4.8g/L MCPA, 3.9g/L Mecoprop-p (as DMA salts).
208 g/L Nitrogen (as Urea). 1.8g/L Iron (as Iron EDTA).
Fermentation extracts, enzymes and nutrients.
Hose Pack: 2 L, 2.2 L
- Apply during Spring and Autumn when weeds and turf are actively growing
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 2 hours
- Plan your route and work back towards the tap
- Use in calm weather to avoid spray drift onto desirable plants
- If desirable plants are accidentally sprayed, turn spray head to 'WATER', and hose plants with water
- Ongoing weed control can be achieved with the Kiwicare LawnPro herbicide range.
- What is the difference between broadleaf weeds and grass?
- LawnPro Hydrocotyle is a selective herbicide - What does that mean?
- Healthy Lawns and Grasses Technical Sheet
- Download your Kiwicare Lawn Maintenance Calendar
- Glossary of Gardening Terms
- Lawn Care Guide
- Allow 2 weeks for weeds to die.
- After spraying avoid mowing for 1-2 weeks. If mowing is necessary after 1 week, raise the mower height 1-2 notches.
- Do not use on cotulla and dichondra lawns or lawns where clover is being encouraged.
- Not suitable for buffalo lawns.
- If composting lawn clippings, do not use compost for six months.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
- Safe Storage of Home Garden Products