LawnPro Turfclean & Green feeds and greens lawns while killing lawn weeds. The product is supplied with an integrated spray head for clicking onto a hose so there is no mixing or spray equipment required.
LawnPro Turfclean & GreenTM
- Weeds and feeds lawn.
- Greens and thickens lawn sward.
- Boosted, targeted formulation to give coverage of 230 m².
- New easy to use, unique swivel head which allows you to evenly distribute product.
- Ergonomic bottle design to be comfortable to hold, allowing full control and prevent hand strain.
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
- No mess, no mixing – click onto hose end for easy application with controls for 'on', 'off' and 'water' only
- Ensure spray head is turned to ‘off’.
- Shake well.
- Connect garden hose to the spray head.
- Turn spray head to 'water' and turn your garden hose tap on with medium pressure so spray travels about 4 metres.
- Turn spray head to 'off' and move to lawn, ensuring enough hose is available to treat area.
- Pointing the spray head over the lawn, turn the spray head to ‘on’ and weed and feed your lawn.
- In a sweeping motion cover the lawn evenly.
- Turn the spray head to ‘off’ before turning off the tap to the hose.
9.3 g/L Dichlorprop-p, 3.9 g/L Mecoprop-p, 4.8 g/L MCPA.
208 g/L Nitrogen (as urea), 1.8 g/L Iron (as iron EDTA).
Hose Pack: 2 L
- Apply when weeds are actively growing.
- Weed and feed your lawn in spring and autumn.
- If applying near desirable plants and they are accidentally over sprayed, immediately turn application nozzle control to 'water' and wash the LawnPro Turfclean & Green off the plants.
- Avoid applying if lawn is under stress or suffering from drought.
- For effective weeding it is only necessary to wet the lawn with LawnPro Turfclean & Green.
- New lawns – do not apply to new lawns for the first 2 months.
- Expect effects to take 2-3 weeks to show on some weeds.
- Ongoing weed control can be achieved with the Kiwicare LawnPro herbicide range.
- What is the difference between broadleaf weeds and grass?
- LawnPro Hydrocotyle is a selective herbicide - What does that mean?
- Healthy Lawns and Grasses Technical Sheet
- Download your Kiwicare Lawn Maintenance Calendar
- Glossary of Gardening Terms
- Lawn Care Guide
- Allow 2 weeks for weeds to die.
- After spraying avoid mowing for 1-2 weeks. If mowing is necessary after 1 week, raise the mower height 1-2 notches.
- Do not use on cotulla and dichondra lawns or lawns where clover is being encouraged.
- Not suitable for buffalo lawns.
- If composting lawn clippings, do not use compost for six months.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
- Safe Storage of Home Garden Products
HSNO Approval code: HSR101236
LawnPro Turfclean & Green SDS