The complete solution for a bed bug infestation.
NO Bed Bugs Concentrate: 100 g/L Permethrin, 3 g/L Pyriproxyfen in the form of a liquid concentrate.
NO Bugs Super Fumigator: 72g /kg Cyphenothrin in the form of a vapour.
Pack: 1x NO Bugs Super Fumigator 20 g, 1 x 100 ml NO Bed Bugs Concentrate
NO Bed Bugs Concentrate
HSNO Approval Code: HSR101143.
NO Bed Bugs Box Spray Concentrate - SDS
NO Bed Bugs Fumigator
HSNO Approval Code: HSR000268.
NO Bed Bugs Box Fumigator - SDS
- Spray all areas where signs of infestation are found and all cracks, crevices and seams. This product contains a residual insecticide and an insect growth regulator (IGR) which will make females lay sterile eggs and help prevent young Bed Bugs reaching maturity.
- Spray adjacent rooms even if no evidence of bed bugs has been found there.
- Vacate the room/s and allow spray to dry for several hours.
- Follow the directions on the side of the fumigator. The fumigant produced will kill adult bed bugs and penetrate into areas that cannot be treated directly. It will also flush the bed bugs out of hiding places so that they come in contact with sprayed surfaces.
- Keep room/s sealed for as long as possible, up to 3 hours.
- Before re-occupying the room/s open door s and windows and let ventilate for at least 30 mins. If the Bed Bug infestation has become well established it may be necessary to repeat this treatment.
Note: You cannot be too thorough.
Already know what you want?
Find your closest retailer.
"Your products are great, easy to use and the instructions are great. At least I managed to not have them spread to other rooms in the house. No more scratching for me."