Controls bed bugs by breaking the breeding cycle and protecting luggage and other items when moved from place to place.
- Protects beds and luggage from bed bugs.
- Breaks breeding cycle, female bed bugs lay sterile eggs and prevents nymphs reaching maturity.
- One spray gives up to 6 months protection.
- Ideal for protecting your luggage prior to travel to prevent bringing bed bugs home.
Purchase now from...
These images are direct links to retailer's product page.
Spray all areas where signs of infestation have been found, and all possible bed bug hiding places. Vacate room and let spray dry.
Protect Luggage> A light spray of your luggage prior to travel will help prevent infestations. Spot test a small section before carrying out a full treatment.
- First vacuum all infested areas thoroughly.
- Using pinch and twist motion, adjust spray nozzle to SPRAY position.
- Hold applicator 30-40 cm from the area to be treated.
- Pump the trigger firmly and apply spray to cracks and crevices around bed frames, skirting boards, architraves, luggage, floors and under carpet edges, furnishings, bedding and adjacent wall areas.
- Turn nozzle to STOP/OFF position after use.
- Repeat treatment after 7 days if required
0.10 g/L Pyriproxyfen and 4 g/L Permethrin in the form of a ready to use liquid.
Ready to Use: 680 ml
- NO Fleas Total Protection can also be used in replacement of NO Bed Bugs Total Protection spray.
- For full treatments of bed bug infested bedrooms use NO Bed Bugs Total Protection Box.
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates
- Pest Control Terms Glossary of Meanings
- Download the 1-2-3 Bed Bug Control Programme
- Watch the video on How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs
HSNO Approval Code: HSR101156.
NO Bed Bugs Total Protection RTU - SDS
Join the conversation
This also helps with...
Your products are great, easy to use and the instructions are great. At least I managed to not have them spread to other rooms in the house.
No more scratching for me.