Fast, long lasting control of fleas.
- Contains Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to break the breeding cycle.
- Controls adult fleas, their larvae and eggs.
- Penetrates hard to reach places.
- Long lasting protection - up to 9 months.
- One NO Fleas Bug Bomb treats area/room up to 25 m²
Follow can directions carefully. Prepare the area to be treated prior to activation. Remove or cover fish tanks. Remove other animals, fish and birds. Extinguish or turn off ventilation systems, pilot lights and naked flames. Close doors, windows and other ventilation.
Set off the NO Fleas Bug Bomb/s and vacate area. Do not re-enter for 3 hours, up to 24 hours.
On re-entry open doors and windows to ventilate for 30 mins.
For long lasting bug control use in conjunction with Kiwicare NO Fleas Total Protection residual spray.
Coverage: Work out how many NO Fleas Bug Bomb fumigators are required as follows:
- Multiply floor area of each room - e.g. 3 m x 6 m = 18 m²
- Multiply floor area by height of room - e.g. 18 m² x 2.6 m = 46.8 m³
- Do the above calculations for each room. Add up each room and total, divide total by 75 to show how many NO Fleas Bug Bombs are needed for the whole area to be treated.
- Always round up, e.g. if the total is 200 m³ (200 divided by 75 = 2.7) you should use 3 NO Fleas Bug Bombs, not 2.
10 g/kg Permethrin and 6 g/kg Pyriproxyfen in the form of an aerosol.
Total Release Aerosol: 125 g
- NO Fleas Bug Bomb is effective against all insect pests with larval and nymphal stages in the home such as fleas, bed bugs and cockroaches.
- It should be used as part of a program of control and works best in conjunction with appropriate surface spray - NO Fleas Total Protection
- Pest Control Terms Glossary of Meanings
- Download the 1-2-3 Flea Control Programme
- Watch the video on How to Get Rid of Fleas
HSNO Approval Code: HSR100742.
NO Fleas Bug Bomb - SDS