Flight hole treatment to kill borer and prevent re-infestation.
- Kills borer and prevents re-infestation.
- For flight holes in painted, varnished or polished timbers.
- Kills larva in the labyrinth and nearby timber.
- Comes with nozzle for easy injection.
- Also controls citrus tree borer.
- Wearing gloves and eye protection fit the straw nozzle into the hole in the spray button. Then with two fingers behind the flange on the end of the nozzle push the nozzle firmly into to the borer flight holes and give the button a short press.
- Inject fluid into borer holes in furniture, skirting boards, window frames, architraves, weatherboards, lintels and any other painted, varnished or polished timbers where borer holes are found.
- For small bare wood areas the fluid can be applied by spraying without use of the nozzle.
1 g/L Permethrin in the form of an aerosol.
- Citrus Tree Borer – inject directly into the holes in the trunk and branches. Effectively controls the Lemon Tree Borer. Apply at any time of year.
- Large areas - For treatment of large areas of uncoated timber use NO Borer Wood Protection Fluid. If timber is not reachable for treatment use NO Bugs Super Fumigators
- Nozzle fitting - If you have difficulty fitting the straw/nozzle into the hole in the aerosol spray head we suggest placing the straw/nozzle in the freezer for a few minutes. This will shrink the tube a little and make it stiffer which is found to make it fit more easily.
- Pest Control Terms Glossary of Meanings
- Watch the video on How to Get Rid of Borer
- Download the 1-2-3 Borer Control Programme
- Always trial a small inconspicuous area first. If there is reaction it will be evident within the hour. If a reaction occurs strip back your furniture to bare timber before treatment. When dry, resurface with varnish. Wear eye protection during use as liquid may squirt back from adjacent flight holes.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
- Safe Storage of Home Garden Products
HSNO Approval Code: HSR000266.
NO Borer Spray Injector - SDS