Effective for control and monitoring, giving early warning of infestation.
- Effective for control and monitoring, giving early warning of infestation.
- No chemical insecticide.
- Safe for use in kitchens and larders.
- Open trap and peel paper cover from glue surface.
- Open a foil sachet containing a perforated plastic bait pouch/sachet.
- Place the unopened bait pouch in the centre of the glue board, perferations uppermost.
- Fold the two sides of the lid over the trap and insert tab on one side into a slot on the other side.
- Place the trap in a suitable place where cockroaches are or might be a problem. i.e. side of fridge, pantry, laundry, etc.
- Check traps regularly.
Non toxic bait pellets.
Box of 3 traps.
These traps are an excellent monitoring tool giving warning of any new infestations so that pro-active treatment can be carried out.
Once the trap has caught some roaches it becomes more attractive to others. We recommend patience and only changing the traps when there is no more space for cockroaches to contact the sticky surface.
Use in conjunction with:
- NO Cockroach Fumigator for quick knockdown of numbers and penetrating areas that cannot be sprayed easily.
- NO Cockroaches nest Killer Gel Bait for ongoing control of adult and nymphs.
- NO Cockroaches Nest Killer Spray for long term residual control where cockroaches live and hide.
- How to Get Rid of Cockroaches video.
- Pest Control Terms Glossary of Meanings
- Download the 1-2-3 Cockroach Control Programme