Non-toxic traps to attract and trap pantry moths. Monitor and protect from infestation of food.
- Non-toxic pantry moth traps, safe to use where food is stored and handled
- Pheromone in glue attracts pantry moths
- Gives early warning of moths
- Helps prevent infestation and wastage of stored foods
- Write the date on the trap.
- Unfold the trap and peel off the protective paper.
- Fold the trap into a triangle so that the sticky part is on the inside. Slot the tab through the hole on the opposite side so that the tab locks the sides together.
- Place the trap on a shelf close to the food to be protected.
- One trap is enough for a single pantry.
- Check the trap for moths every 2-3 days for signs of infestation.
- Replace the trap after 8-12 weeks use.
- Use as part of the 1-2-3 Pantry Moth Control Programme.
Pheromone; attractive to pantry moths (Plodia interpunctella, Carda cautella and Carda figulilella).
2 trap pack.
- When moths are detected, remove and check all dried foods; dispose of any affected.
- Vacuum and clean the pantry and any other food storage areas.
- Replace food in sealed containers.
- For indoor use only.