Catch and remove mice with the easy to set NO Mice One Touch Mouse Trap.
- Effective control of mice
- No mess
- Easy to set
- Easy to dispose of mice
- Safe to use in kitchens, pantries and other places rodenticide cannot be used
- If using a bait/lure*, unscrew the bait well from the bottom of the trap and fill it with the bait/lure. Screw the well back into place in the trap.
- Press down on the back of the trap to open the jaws until the catch engages. Place the trap perpendicular to a wall**, with open mouth facing the wall, in a covered location where mice are travelling.
- Leave the trap in place and check regularly. When a mouse is caught lift the trap by the back and press the jaws open to drop the dead mouse into a bag and place in the bin for disposal.
- *Traps can be set without bait or baited with peanut butter or chocolate.
- **Rodents prefer to run along the base of walls, fences and other vertical surfaces.
- Download the 1-2-3 Rodent Trapping Programme for more information.
1 trap pack
- Traps are most efficient when used in conjunction with NO Rats & Mice rodenticide baits. See here for more information.
- Wear gloves when handling the trap to avoid leaving human scent on the trap that might deter rodents.
- For increased efficiency the traps can be placed in location unset for 1-2 days so that mice get used to them before setting them.