Effective long term control of household insect pests. Effective against Flies, Fleas, Cockroaches, Slaters, Spiders, Silverfish, Mosquitoes, Borer, Ants & Carpet beetles.
- Shake well.
- Concentrate dilution rate - Mix 40 ml per 1 litre of clean water.
How to mix and dilute spray concentrates video.
Ready to Use
- Shake well before use.
- Hold the applicator 30-40 cm from the area to be treated.
- Pump the trigger firmly and spray in a sweeping motion.
- 1 litre of spray treats 20 m² of surface. On porous surfaces such as concrete and brick apply a second coat.
- Where to apply Ripcord Plus: Think about the pest/s you want to control. Where do they live and what surfaces do they contact? These are the surfaces you want to apply Ripcord Plus spray.
- Apply to areas where insects land, walk and
congregate. For crawling insect control, apply to all areas where insect activity has been seen. To reduce flying insect numbers, apply widely over surfaces that insect land on, for example, rubbish bins, outdoor decking, ceilings, window frames, walls and eaves.
Concentrate: 15 g/L alpha-cypermethrin in the form of a suspension concentrate.
Ready to Use: 0.6 g/L Alpha-Cypermethrin in form of a ready to use liquid.
Concentrate - 200 ml and 500 ml
Ready to Use - 750 ml, 1 L, 2.2 L and 2.5L
- Keep diluted concentrate agitated.
- Do not store diluted concentrate; use soon after dilution.
- Apply to wet the surface, but not to the point where the spray collects in drips and runs off. A higher volume of spray may be required on very absorbent surfaces such as brick or cement.
- When there is a concern about the possible effect of Ripcord Plus on the surface to be treated, such as new paint work, a small test area should be sprayed
first to check compatibility.
- Not for use on animals.
- Safe for people and pets once dry.