Pest Quiz and Crossword
Here you will find regularly changing pest control quizzes and crosswords to test your knowledge and hopefully help increase your knowledge.
- Diseases transmitted by fleas have killed more people than wars. True or False?
- How long can cockroaches survive without food? 1 week, 1 month, 1 year?
- A female cockroach and her offspring could give rise to how many young in a year? 2 hundred, 2 thousand, 2 million, 2 billion?
- Are there any insects that live in the sea? True or False?
- What are the active ingredients in NO Fleas Total Protection?
- Almost all homes have house dust mites. True or False?
- Cluster flies are members of the blowfly family. True or False?
- German wasp nests are brown and common wasp nests are grey. True or False?
- The common borer flight season (when the adults emerge from the wood, fly, mate and lay eggs) is between October and March in New Zealand. True or False?
- NO Borer Wood Protection and NO Borer Injector can only be used in the flight season. True or False?
- When carrying out a spider proofing wash down the spider webs first. True or False?
- Rats and mice gnaw inedible things such as plastic wiring and pipework to sharpen their teeth. True or False.