Ivy-leaved toadflax is a garden escapee weed. It is common in shady banks, walls, rocks and paths.
Identify the problem
Ivy-leaved toadflax has trailing stems root at the nodes. It has hairless 5 lobed leaves and attractive mauve flowers with white or yellow centre.
Paths, Driveways, Walls and Other Non-cultivated Areas
- Apply Weed Weapon Long Term to kill the toadflax and prevent re-emergence for an extended period.
- Apply Weed Weapon Rapid Action or Weed Weapon Extra Strength .
- Follow up with Weed Weapon Preventer to stop toadflax and other weeds emerging for 3 months.
- Spray with Weed Weapon Natural Power.
Did You Know
- Toadflaxes are plants in the genus Linaria