Kills weeds fast and prevents regrowth for up to 12 months.
- Ideal for the control of weeds in driveways, paths and fence lines.
- For long term weed control, kills current growth and prevents weed seeds germinating.
- Up to 365 days prevention.
- Rainfast in 2 hours.
- Find out what makes Weed Weapon the best weed killer.
- Weed Weapon Long Term contains two post-emergent active ingredients of different types. These actives, glyphosate and saflufenacil, work together in what is called a synergistic way; improving the efficacy of both when used together.
The use of two active ingredients also means that it will control weeds that might be resistant or tolerant of glyphosate alone, and it greatly reduces the risk of development of resistance in weeds.
Resistance to herbicides through overuse of the same single active ingredient is a concern for farmers, horticulturalists and gardeners. It is good practice to use products that combine actives of different types to prevent resistance developing.
Weed Weapon Long Term contians a third active which is a pre-emergent and prevents new weeds emerging for an extended period.
- Watch our videos on Weed Weapon weed killers.
READY TO USE
- Shake well before use.
- Adjust nozzle to ‘SPRAY’ position.
- Spray onto weed foliage until just wet.
- Spray ground where weeds tend to grow and long term prevention is required (e.g. gaps between pavers, gravel driveways and paths.)
- Return nozzle to ‘OFF’ position after use.
- Shake well before use.
- Dilute 25 ml in 1 L water. (1 L mix covers 10 m²)
- Apply using a pressure sprayer onto weed foliage until just wet.
- Spray ground where weeds tend to grow and long term prevention is required (e.g. gaps between pavers, gravel driveways and paths).
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates video
- Weed Weapon Long Term Technical Sheet
- How to Get the Longest Long Term Weed Control with Weed Weapon Long Term
- Long Term Control of Weeds in Gravel and Stones
Ready to Use: 7.5 g/L Terbuthylazine, 3.5 g/L Glyphosate and 0.036 g/L Saflufenacil
Concentrate: 300 g/L Terbuthylazine, 141 g/L Glyphosate and 1.43 g/L Saflufenacil.
Ready to Use: 1 L
Concentrate: 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 2 L, 2.2 L and 5 L
Pump & Spray: 4 L
- Can be used all year round. See Weed Weapon in Winter - Be a Little More Patient.
- Do not use product if you intend replanting.
- If desirable plants are sprayed, immediately hose off with water.
- Weed Weapon Long Term is a combination pre-emergence plus post- emergence weed killer.
- Advice for use in long term control of weeds in gravel driveways and paths.
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates.
- Gardening Terms Glossary of Meanings
- Watch our videos on Weed Weapon weed killers
Join the conversation
This also helps with...
By the way, this stuff is awesome, got rid of the little weeds trying to come through my nice new driveway in days!
Hi guys, just a quick note to let you know how pleased I am with your weed weapon [Long Term] formula. I applied this mid winter and was skeptical that it was going to work. Then suddenly the weeds died very soon after. I realise that applying in summer would work quicker. I was impressed that it killed the moss in our pavers as well and after 2 or 3 months has not reappeared.