Long term prevention of weed emergence in flowerbeds, pots and other places.
- Will not harm established ornamentals and trees.
- Ideal for use in garden beds and pots, around established ornamentals, shrubs and trees.
- Controls common weeds, including hard to kill bulbous weeds, prior to emergence.
- Suppresses weeds for long term control; up to 3 months.
- 200 g covers 10 m² or approximately 110 pot plants (30cm diameter).
- Safe for children and pets after watering in and left to dry.
- Clear existing weeds by weeding or by using Weed Weapon Extra Strength or Rapid Action.
- Once the weeds have been cleared, evenly sprinkle 20 g granules per square metre on bare soil surface.
- Water in with 2 hours gentle sprinkler or moderate/heavy rain (at least 10mm).
- Repeat application when weeds begin to appear, or every three months.
- Watch our video on on how to use Weed Weapon Preventer
- Long Term Control of Weeds in Gravel and Stones
- Weed Weapon Preventer Technical Sheet
20 g/kg Oxadiazon and 5 g/kg Simazine in the form of a granule.
Ready to Use Shaker Pack: 200 g
Commercial/Agricultural: 20 kg.
- Advice for use in long term control of weeds in gravel driveways and paths.
- Not suitable for use where soil may be disturbed (i.e. pets).
- Wait 90 days before replanting seeds or sensitive plants.
- Weed Weapon Preventer is a pre-emergence weed killer.
- Weed Weapon Preventer can be used to effectively control oxalis.
- Weed Weapon Preventer supercedes Ronstar Weedstop.
- Watch our video on Weed Weapon specialist weed killers.
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates video
- Glossary of Gardening Terms
- Do not apply directly over plants that will funnel and collect granules around their leaf base or onto wet plant leaves.
- Not for use on lawns or around seedlings or creeping plants.
- Do not plant seeds or sensitive plants into treated soil within three months of application.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
- Safe Storage of Home Garden Products
HSNO Approval Code: HSR000471.
Weed Weapon Preventer SDS