Organic, quick and effective organic control of a wide range of weeds, clovers, algae and mosses. Non-Glyphosate.
- Fast acting – results within 3 hours.
- Remains inactive in soil – won’t harm neighbouring plants
- Natural plant derived fatty acids.
- BioGro® Certified Organic for use in organic growing.
- Concentrate registered for use around fruit and vegetables.
- Rainfast in 1 hour.
- Does not contain glyphosate
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
- Annual weeds
- Young perennial weeds
Ready to Use
- Shake well.
- Using pinch and twist motion, adjust spray nozzle to ‘SPRAY’ position.
- Spray entire weed until just wet.
- Turn nozzle to ‘STOP/OFF’ position after use.
- Shake well.
- Dilute 50 ml* concentrate in 1 L water.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Apply using a pressure sprayer.
- Spray entire weed until foliage just wet.
*100 ml/L can be used for tough weeds.
Ready to Use: 70 g/L Fatty Acids (plant derived) as a ready to use liquid.
Concentrate: 650 g/L Fatty acids (plant derived) and soaps in the form of a concentrate.
Ready to Use: 1 L, 1.2 L, 2 L
Concentrate: 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L
- For best results spray in the heat of the day when Weed Weapon Natural Power is most effective.
- Spray both upper and lower leaf surfaces if possible.
- Apply in Spring, Summer and Autumn; but can be applied year-round.
- Ensure complete coverage of weed foliage.
- Repeat on any re-emerging weeds after 1 month.
- Very effective in cleaning moss, lichen, liverwort, nostoc, algae, mould and other growth off paths, drives and other hard surfaces.
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates video
- Glossary of Gardening Terms
- Cause skin and eye irritation.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Do not contaminate waterways.
- Do not apply near desirable plants or turf, as this is a non selective weed killer.
- On lawn weeds, use as spot treatment only; Weed Weapon Natural Power will kill lawn grasses.
- If desirable plants are sprayed, immediately hose off with water.
- If using near coloured paving stones test a sample area before application.
- Avoid spraying aluminium or rubber.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
- Safe Storage of Home Garden Products