Organic, quick and effective organic control of a wide range of weeds, clovers, algae and mosses. Non-Glyphosate.
- Fast acting – results within 3 hours.
- Remains inactive in soil – won’t harm neighbouring plants
- Natural plant derived fatty acids.
- BioGro® Certified Organic for use in organic growing.
- Concentrate registered for use around fruit and vegetables.
- Rainfast in 1 hour.
- Does not contain glyphosate
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
- Annual weeds
- Young perennial weeds
Purchase now from...
These images are direct links to retailer's product page.
Ready to Use
- Shake well.
- Using pinch and twist motion, adjust spray nozzle to ‘SPRAY’ position.
- Spray entire weed until just wet.
- Turn nozzle to ‘STOP/OFF’ position after use.
- Shake well.
- Dilute 70 ml* concentrate in 1 L water.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Apply using a pressure sprayer.
- Spray entire weed until foliage just wet.
*100 ml/L can be used for more amture tougher weeds.
Ready to Use: 70 g/L Fatty Acids (plant derived) as a ready to use liquid.
Concentrate: 650 g/L Fatty acids (plant derived) and soaps in the form of a concentrate.
Ready to Use: 1 L, 1.2 L, 2 L and 4 L Pump'n'Spray
Concentrate: 500 ml, 1 L and 5 L
- For best results spray in the heat of the day when Weed Weapon Natural Power is most effective.
- Spray both upper and lower leaf surfaces if possible.
- Apply in Spring, Summer and Autumn; but can be applied year-round.
- Ensure complete coverage of weed foliage.
- Repeat on any re-emerging weeds after 1 month.
- Very effective in cleaning moss, lichen, liverwort, nostoc, algae, mould and other growth off paths, drives and other hard surfaces.
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates video
- Glossary of Gardening Terms
- Cause skin and eye irritation.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Do not contaminate waterways.
- Do not apply near desirable plants or turf, as this is a non selective weed killer.
- On lawn weeds, use as spot treatment only; Weed Weapon Natural Power will kill lawn grasses.
- If desirable plants are sprayed, immediately hose off with water.
- If using near coloured paving stones test a sample area before application.
- Avoid spraying aluminium or rubber.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
- Safe Storage of Home Garden Products
Join the conversation
This also helps with...
I am amazed! This product works really well. really impressed with how fast it acts. and knowing how safe it is to use makes weed spraying less bothersome. highly recommend this product to all.