Kills a broad range of stubborn weeds to the root.
- Kills a broad range of weeds and grasses.
- Kills to the roots for effective control.
- Biodegradable in soil.
- Rainfast in 2 hours.
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
- Find out what makes Weed Weapon the best weed killer.
- Weed Weapon contains two active ingredients of different types. These actives, glyphosate and saflufenacil, work together in what is called a synergistic way; improving the efficacy of both when used together.
The use of two active ingredients also means that it will control weeds that might be resistant or tolerant of glyphosate alone, and it greatly reduces the risk of development of resistance in weeds.
Resistance to herbicides through overuse of the same single active ingredient is a concern for farmers, horticulturalists and gardeners. It is good practice to use products that combine actives of different types to prevent resistance developing.
- Watch our video on Weed Weapon weed killers.
- Shake well.
- Dilute 12.5 ml concentrate in 1 L water.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Apply using a pressure sprayer.
- Spray entire weed until foliage just wet.
Note: for waxy leaved weeds such as agapanthus and ivy we recommend the addition of Dye & Stick.
285.1 g/L Glyphosate and 5.6 g/L Saflufenacil in the form of a soluble concentrate.
Concentrate: 250ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 2 L, 2.2 L and 5 L.
Also available as Ready to Use (Bunnings Exclusive): 1 L and 4 L Pump'n'Spray
- For fastest results, spray when weeds are actively growing and in temperatures above 10°c. See Weed Weapon in Winter - Be a Little More Patient.
- For faster results use Weed Weapon Rapid Action.
- Perennial weeds sometimes require an additional application.
- Effects may take longer to show on some tough weeds or weeds in deep shade. In these cases a second application is recommended after 7 days.
- Weed Weapon Extra Strength control of difficult weeds with waxy or water repellent leaves can be improved by the addition of Kiwicare Dye & Stick.
- For best results on tough weeds like agapanthus, ivy and Tradescantia (Wandering Willie); ensure complete caverage of the entire colony, use Dye & Stick with Extra Strength and apply in the morning of a sunny day.
- For weeds in deep shade Extra Strength may need to be applied again after 1 week.
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates.
- Glossary of Gardening Terms.
- Watch our videos on Weed Weapon weed killers.
- Gardening Terms Glossary of Meanings
- Do not mow or cultivate after treatment until weeds have died.
- Wait 5 days before planting in sprayed areas.
- Avoid contact with foliage, new bark or near roots of desirable plants. If a desirable plant is sprayed, immediately hose off with water.
- On lawn weeds, use spot treatment as Weed Weapon will kill lawn grasses.
- Do not use around fruity vines, avocado trees or sensitive plants.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
- Safe Storage of Home Garden Products
HSNO Approval Code: HSR100724
Weed Weapon Extra Strength Concentrate - SDS
Join the conversation
This also helps with...
After using standard Glyphosate over the last 20 years great to see a new innovation released which knocks a range or weeds and even clover within such a short space of time.