LawnPro Prickle and Hydrocotyle has been formulated for the control of broadleaf weeds such as Onehunga prickle weed, thistles, hydrocotyle, clovers, creeping oxalis and other broadleaf weeds in New Zealand lawns. The weeds are controlled with no risk of burning the fine lawn grasses grown as lawns in New Zealand. Supresses kikuyu grass in fine turf lawns.
- Systemic active work to control the common lawn weeds.
- Curative – Kills existing Onehunga, thistles, hydrocotyle, clovers, creeping oxalis and other broadleaf weeds including dandelions, daisies, clover, chickweed, dock, plantain, speedwell and others.
- Preventative – continues activity in the soil to suppress growth of weeds and moss for an extended period.
- Suppresses kikuyu grass.
- Measure size of lawn. (1 L mix will cover 10 m²)
- On established lawns dilute 10 ml to 1 L water.
- Apply using a pressure sprayer.
•“Lawnboy” sprayer application: 100 ml of LawnPro Prickle and Hydrocotyle in 6 litres of water over 100 m2 of lawn. Best results are obtained by 2 sprayings/passes of 3 litres each.
Concentrate: 162g/L Triclopyr BEE in the form of an emulsifiable concentrate.
Concentrate: 250 ml.
- Apply during Spring and Autumn when weeds are actively growing.
- Allow 2 weeks for weeds to die.
- After spraying avoid mowing for 1-2 weeks. If mowing is necessary after 1 week, raise the mower height 1-2 notches.
- Avoid applying if lawn is under stress or suffering from drought.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 4 hours.
- Apply in calm weather to avoid spray drift onto desirable plants.
- Use Kiwicare Dye & Stick for improved performance and to help track the areas sprayed.
- Dandelion, catsear, daisy and other difficult weeds can be spot treated using LawnPro Turfclean diluted at 30 ml/L.
- See also: LawnPro 7-Day-Green, Kiwicare's new lawn feeder and conditioner. This raises the pH of the soil which helps suppress hydrocotyle and other acid loving weeds.
HSNO Approval Code: HSR000574.
LawnPro Prickle and Hydrocotyle SDS
Join the conversation
This also helps with...
Thanks Kiwicare,followed onehunga weed advice - great result.