Lawn fungal diseases cause stress, browning out and death of lawn grasses. Lawns are susceptible in warm damp conditions. LawnPro Fungus Control for Lawns protects lawn grasses from fungal disease.
- Liquid formulation.
- Protects from a wide range of fungal lawn diseases including Red thread, Fusarium, Brown Patch, Melting Out, Greasy Spot, Fairy Rings and Mushrooms.
- Can also be used to repel browsing animals such as rabbits and possums.
- Covers up to 100 m2.
Purchase now from...
These images are direct links to retailer's product page.
- Shake well
- Dilute at the appropriate rate and mix well
Lawn disease prevention:
Dilute 10 ml per litre of water and apply at a rate of 1 litre of spray to 5 m2 of lawn
Existing lawn disease:
Dilute 40 ml per litre of water and apply at a rate of 1 litre of spray to 5 m² of lawn. Apply to the affected areas and at least 1 m around
Disease^ prevention on ornamental plants:
Dilute 5 ml per litre of water. Spray all foliage, including undersides of leaves, to point of run off
Dilute 40 ml per litre of water and apply to thoroughly soak the soil when planting
Mix 100 ml per litre of water to make a milky liquid.
Apply by spraying or painting onto the trees or shrubs to be protected from browsing animals (rabbits, hares, possums). Re-apply to new shoots
- Apply using a pressure sprayer or watering can as appropriate
See also PLANThealth Buxus Blight Buster for disease control on ornamentals.
^Rust, powdery mildew, leaf spot, blight, dieback.
Concentrate: 400 g/L Thiram as a suspension concentrate.
Concentrate: 200 ml
- 1 week after application, rake out any dead material and mow the lawn
- Repeat application 2 weeks after the first application and every 2-4 weeks thereafter
- In areas with high humidity apply every 2 weeks, in other areas and for prevention, apply every 4 weeks
- If the lawn requires irrigation: water in the morning so that the grass dries during the day
- Bare patches caused by disease can be re-sown after control has been achieved
- We recommend LawnPro Smart Patch Mix for small repairs or Smart Seed for larger areas
- Lawn Care Guide
HSNO Approval code: HSR000475
LawnPro Lawn Fungus Control SDS