Non-toxic traps to attract and trap clothes moths. Monitor and protect clothes and fabrics from clothes moth damage.
- Non-toxic clothes moth traps - 3 pack
- Pheromone in glues attracts clothes moth and case bearing carpet moths
- Gives early warning of moth infestation
- Helps prevent damage to clothing, carpets and other natural and synthetic fibres
Purchase now from...
These images are direct links to retailer's product page.
- Write the date on the trap.
- Unfold the trap and peel off the protective paper.
- Fold the trap into a triangle so that the sticky part is on the inside. Slot the tab through the hole on the opposite side so that the tab locks the sides together.
- Place the trap close to the clothes to be protected; either:
- Pull out the hook cut in the side and hang the trap up,
- Peel off the paper from the small adhesive pad and stick the trap to a surface,
- Or place the trap on a shelf or floor of the wardrobe.
- One trap is enough for a space up to 30 m2.
- Check the trap for moths every 2-3 days for signs of infestation.
- Replace the trap after 8-12 weeks use.
- Use as part of the 1-2-3 Clothes Moth Control Programme.
Pheromone; attractive to clothing & carpet moths (Tineola bisselliella and Tineola pellionella)
3 trap pack.
When moths are detected spray surfaces of wardrobes, drawers and other places clothes are stored with NO Bugs Super Protective Barrier.