Non-toxic traps to attract and trap carpet beetles and clothes moth. Monitor and protect carpet from damage by carpet beetle and case bearing clothes moths.
- Non-toxic carpet beetle traps
- Pheromone in glues attracts carpet beetle
- Gives early warning of carpet beetle infestation
- Helps prevent damage to carpets and other natural fibres
- Write the date on the trap.
- Fold the trap housing into a box and close one end.
- With the protective paper facing up, fold the ends of the glue board up 90 degrees.
- Remove the protective paper from the glue board.
- With the trap housing hole side up, slot the glue board into the trap housing so the glue surface is facing up towards the holes.
- Close the second end of the trap housing.
- Set the trap under or behind furniture in the room to be protected.
- Check the trap every 2-3 days for signs of infestation.
- Replace the trap after 8-12 weeks use.
- Use as part of the 1-2-3 Carpet Beetle and Moth Control Programme.
Pheromone; attractive to carpet beetle & carpet moths (Anthrenus verbasci, Tineola bissiella and Tineola pellionella)
2 trap pack.
When moths or beetles are detected, remove traps and spray surfaces of carpets, wardrobes and drawers with NO Bugs Super Protective Barrier. Replace traps and continue monitoring.