Limited Edition Combination of NO Mice mouse traps and NO Rats & Mice One Feed Bait Blocks for fast and efficient eradication of mouse infestations.
- Limited Edition combination pack.
- NO Rats & Mice One Feed Bait Blocks for use in roof voids, sub-floors and other safe places.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- No stronger rodenticide available.
- One feed is a lethal dose to rats and mice.
- Formulated to withstand moisture, damp and heat.
- Edible waxes.
- Hole for fixing rodenticide in place.
- 2 NO Mice mouse traps for use in kitchens, pantries and other spaces rodenticide cannot be used. And to catch mice for removal when the rodenticide takes effect.
- No touch
- No mess
- Used in conjunction the rodenticide and traps provide fast efficient control of mice.
- Eliminate as many alternative food sources as possible.
- Human odours may deter rodents; wear gloves when handling bait.
- Place baits under cover, along walls or rafters and in dark sheltered areas where there are signs of rodent activity.
- For mice — use single bait blocks 5 m apart, or 2 m apart for high infestations.
- Inspect baits at least every 7 days.
- For effective control continue to replace eaten bait until feeding ceases. Once rodent activity has ceased ensure untaken baits are removed and safely disposed of.
- NOTE: One Feed is sufficient to kill a mouse but they will continue to eat bait.
- It may take up to 2 weeks to control a significant mouse problem.
- See also the NO Mice One Feed Bait Station.
- Human odours may deter rodents; wear gloves when handling traps.
- If using a lure/bait unscrew the bait well from the bottom of the trap fill with bait and screw back in place. We recommend peanut butter or chocolate as lure/bait.
- Press down until catch engages to set trap*.
- Position trap (with mouth open), facing the wall.
- Inspect trap regularly.
- Once a mouse has been caught, simply squeeze the mouth open to release and dispose of the mouse.
*It can improve catch efficiency if trap are left unset for 2-3 days before setting so that mice get used to them.
Traps are more efficient when NO Rats & Mice One Feed bait takes effect. Traps can be set without bait or baited with peanut butter or chocolate.
- Download the 1-2-3 Rodent Trapping Programme
- Download the 1-2-3 Rodent Control Programme
- Watch the Videos on How to Get Rid of Rodents
NO Rats & Mice One Feed Bait: 0.05 g/kg Brodifacoum and 0.01 g/kg human bittering agent Denatonium Benzoate in the form of a bait.
ANTIDOTE - Vitamin K.
Pack of 2 NO Mice Mouse Traps plus 1 x NO Rats & Mice One Feed Bait Blocks 80 g (4 blocks)
A DIY Bait Station can be made from a 600 mm piece of downpipe. It will protect rodenticide bait from weather and non-target animals. Bait can be fixed in place in the middle of the station using a wire through the centre of the pipe. Then make sure the pipe is placed securely where rodents will travel; usually against and wall, fence or other vertical surface.
Brodifacoum is a second generation anti-coagulant rodenticide (SGAR) bait and as such is faster acting and requires less bait to be consumed by rodents for control. It also makes it important to ensure baits are placed where non-target animals are not able to access the bait.
Approved Maintenance Compound (Non-Dairy) - Type C.
Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997, No. V9601.
HSNO Approval Number: HSR001594
NO Rats & Mice One Feed Blocks SDS