Fast acting pyrethrum insecticide that controls a wide range of insects.
- Dilution rate - 1 ml/L, e.g. Mix 5 ml per 5 L of clean water.
- Return concentrate bottle to box and store in a cool dark place.
- Ready to Use
- Shake well before applying.
- Turn nozzle to SPRAY position.
- Spray all surface of plants.
- Return nozzle to OFF position after use.
- Apply spray every 7 - 14 days from when insects start to appear or as required. Apply to leaves on both the upper and lower surfaces, but avoid over wetting.
- Best applied in the evening as light breaks down pyrethrum.
- Avoid over wetting.
Concentrate: 13 g/L Pyrethrum (Pyrethrins) in the form of a emulsifiable concentrate.
Ready to Use: 0.12 g/L Pyrethrum (Pyrethrins) in the form of a ready to use spray.
Concentrate: 60 ml
Ready to Use: 1 L