Kills a wide range of tough woody weeds.
- Kills a wide range of woody, hard to kill weeds down to the roots.
- Woody and herbaceous weeds including thistles, blackberry, gorse, broom, fennel, privet, ivy, willow, dock, hedge parsleys, ragwort, nightshade.
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
- 200 ml concentrate makes up to 20 L spray mix.
- Rainfast in 2 hours.
- Shake well.
- Dilute 10 - 20 ml of concentrate in 1 L of clean water.
- or spot treatment: 10 ml/L for young weeds and seedlings.
- 20 ml/L for established mature woody weeds.
- Apply using a pressure sprayer.
- Spray entire weed until just wet.
- Use entire contents of diluted product within 24 hours of mixing.
Concentrate: 120 g/L Triclopyr BEE as an emulsifiable concentrate.
Concentrate: 200 ml
- Apply in between September and March when weeds are actively growing; but can be applied year-round.
- Ensure complete coverage of weed foliage.
- Repeat on any re-emerging weeds after 1 month or when foliage is fully open.
- Do not apply within 4 hours of rainHow to mix and dilute spray concentrates.
- Watch our video on Weed Weapon specialist weed killers.
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates video
- Glossary of Gardening Terms
HSNO Approval Code: HSR101243
Weed Weapon Woody Weeds - SDS