Weed Weapon Invade Gel controls hardy weeds with spot treatment and painting of tough and creeping weeds.
- Controls hardy weeds with systemic action that kills down to the roots.
- Ready to use, with integral brush for easy application to cut ends and leaves.
- Bright red colour to allow accurate application with no missed cuts or double application.
- Safe in the soil, will not harm neighbouring plants.
- Effectively kills tough and creeping weeds.
- Cut down below the lowest green growth and immediately paint the entire remaining cut surface with a thick layer of Invade Gel.
Unlike other gel herbicides the bright red colour of Weed Weapon Invade Gel means that it is easy to see treated surfaces, preventing missed cuts and double applications.
For Ivy and Other Creeping Weeds
- Cut the weed back leaving 20 leaves at the bottom close to the roots.
- Paint on both the upper and lower surfaces and the cut ends with a good coating of Invade Gel.
The brush applicator makes application of Invade Gel to both leaves and cut stems easy.
Spot Treatment of Weeds in Lawns
- Wearing water proof gloves paint gel onto weeds such as kikuyu, paspalum, couch/twitch, poa and others.
For Best Results
- Apply gel within 15 seconds of cutting weed.
- Do not brush vigorously, avoid foaming gel.
- Best applied when growth is active in spraing and autumn.
- Do not use when rain is due within 12 hours.
- Some weeds may require an additional application.
100 g/L Glyphosate as the Isopropylamine salt.
- Invade Gel can also be used to control difficult to kill creeping and vine weeds such as old man's beard, convolulus, ivy and wandering willie. In this case cut the weeds back to leave several leaves in the bottom. Immediately apply Invade Gel to leaves and cut ends.
- Gardening Terms Glossary of Meanings
HSNO Approval Code: HSR101117.
Weed Weapon Invade Gel SDS