Kills stumps to the root and prevents regrowth.
- Discontinued and replaced by Weed Weapon Stump Stop Gel
- Prevents trees re-sprouting from stumps.
- Kills stumps down to the roots.
- Makes stumps easier to remove.
- Rainfast in 2 hours.
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
- Shake well.
- Dilute 10 ml concentrate in 50 ml water.
- Apply using a paint brush.
- Apply liberally onto freshly cut stump, or cut through bark around the base of the stump and apply to the cut.
- Ensure you apply to all sides and the top of the stump.
100 g/L Dicamba as the Dimethylamine salt in the form of a soluble concentrate.
Concentrate: 250 ml
- Apply immediately after cutting stump.
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates.
- Watch our vide on on Weed Weapon specialist weed killers.
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates video
- Glossary of Gardening Terms
HSNO Approval Code: HSR000440
Weed Weapon Stump Stop - SDS