Parsley piert is a winter growing annual weed of waste places and lawns.
Identify the problem
Parsley piert is a low growing, leafy, pale green annual weed. It grows in cooler winter times of the year.
In Garden Beds
- To control parsley piert in garden beds, spot treat with Weed Weapon Extra Strength, Rapid Action or Weed Weapon Natural Power. Weed Weapon products are systemic and kills weeds down to the roots within 2-4 days and is an ideal product for use around established trees and shrubs. It is inactive in the soil so planting can be safely carried out soon after treatment. Weed Weapon Natural Power will burn down young weeds within hours and is certified organic by BioGro.
- For best results apply spray in Spring and Autumn when weeds are growing. Control before flowering and seeding to prevent similar problems the following year.
- Apply LawnPro Turfclean Ultra, LawnPro Turfclean, All-in-1 or Turfclean & Green to control parsley piert in lawns without harm to lawn grass.
In Paths and Driveways
- For long term control on paths and driveways use Weed Weapon Long Term. This will kill a wide range of weeds and prevent regrowth for up to 12 months.
- For best results apply spray in Spring and Autumn when weeds are growing.