Spot treatment weed control in an aerosol can. Dead easy. Dead quick.
- DISCONTINUED - Use Weed Weapon Rapid Action
- Easy spot treat weeds in lawns, flowerbeds, fence lines and paths.
- Handy directional aerosol application; no mixing, no pumping.
- The foam takes about 5 minutes to dissipate allowing you see which weeds have already been treated; preventing double treatment.
- Kills a wider range of weeds than other common weed killers.
- Rainfast in 2 hours.
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
- Shake can well before use.
- Hold the can at arm's length, about 30 cm from the weed.
- Point the nozzle at the centre of the weed.
- Press the nozzle button for a short burst to apply a ball of foam onto the weed.
5.96 g/L Glyphosate and 0.058 g/L Saflufenacil.
Ready to Use: 260 ml Aerosol
- For your first few applications, try having the nozzle closer than 30 cm to the weed.
- For fastest results, spray when weeds are actively growing and in temperatures above 10°C, in sunny conditions.
- It is not necessary to cover all the foliage of the weed; for rosette type weeds such as dandelions, thistles and plantain a golf ball size ball of foam in the centre is sufficient.
- Gardening Terms Glossary of Meanings
- Watch our video on how to mix and dilute spray concentrates.
- Watch our videos on Weed Weapon weed killers
- Do not use on very windy days.
- Avoid contact with foliage, new bark or near roots of desirable plants. If a desirable plant is accidentally sprayed, rinse off with water.
- Do not use around fruity vines, avocado trees or sensitive plants.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
- Safe Storage of Home Garden Products
HSNO Approval Code: HSR100891
Weed Weapon Direct Hit - SDS
Join the conversation
HI I am a real fan of your Weed Weapon Direct Hit product.
Are you able to advise where I can purchase some more of this product.
It is so good I am prepared to travel up to 25 kms to get some.